Varicose veins in pregnancy: an effective treatment
Varicose veins is varicose veins, which form the nodes, stopped the flow of blood. Over the disease are people with a greater weight, the elderly, pregnant women, but also by those who have disorders of the functions of the heart, liver, genital organs (STD – трихомоноз, уреаплазмоз, mushrooms). Among patients with varices, the majority are women, as well as a specific effect on the permeability and elasticity of blood vessels hormones. Any hormonal fluctuations can cause varicose veins. Very often the disease "attacks" in the veins of the legs. A man who spends a lot of time in the walk, the more susceptible to varicose veins. Also the disease can appear on other parts of the body – the hands, the genitals, the groin. Very often these places affects the varicose veins during the pregnancy.
The causes of
The reasons why the veins lose their elasticity, can be different:
- Genetic predisposition. If someone in your family has suffered from varicose veins – chances of getting this disease "inheritance" are very large.
- A variety of lesions of the veins.
- Hormonal disorders, crash (menopause, pregnancy).
- The excess of weight.
- Diseases of the liver, colon-rectum (constipation, frequent).
- The lack of exercise, sedentary life-style.
- Courses of work, during which increases the load on the legs and, consequently, in vienna.
- Congenital anomalies of the venous.
- The continuous lifting weights.
Diseases of the veins suffer from the majority of the adult population. In particular, it often appears varicose veins during pregnancy. The treatment of the disease will depend, in this case, by its complexity, but also by the risk to the fetus and the mother.
The symptoms of varicose veins
The main symptom, which speaks of the development of the disease – veins on the body become more visible. However, a few people once draws the attention. Remember the disease is often when the veins swell above the surface of the skin. This phenomenon is accompanied by pain and swelling, changes on the skin. It becomes more dark, you have stains. Can occur dryness. Sometimes it appears to be wounds, which for a long time do not heal.
Varicose veins are accompanied by itching, feeling of heaviness and tiredness in the legs. If you have the place varicose veins during pregnancy groin injury, the main symptom will be to increase the lips, and training on these nodes. It is observed also for the heaviness, pain when walking and exercise. After childbirth the disease may disappear as suddenly as he had appeared. However, consult your doctor again. After all, varicose veins sometimes greatly complicates the process of childbirth.
Varicose veins of the uterus during pregnancy
The main reason of occurrence of varicose veins the future mothers – to hormonal changes. With the advent of a new life, all the efforts of the body of a woman focused on the delivery of a fetus of useful substances necessary for its growth. All these substances are delivered together with the blood in the veins. In this way, the flow of blood in pregnancy increases, and therefore the load on the blood vessels increases. From here, take the beginning of varicose veins.
Very often, the disease affects women with a genetic predisposition. When the disease can appear anywhere: in the feet, hands, internal and external genitalia. Varicose veins of the pelvic floor during pregnancy, is a widespread phenomenon. The main symptoms of the disease – abdominal pain, increased sensitivity in the genital, painful intercourse, and problematic urination. Ignore varicose veins is highly desirable, as there may be contraindications to natural childbirth. However, with a radical treatment will also have to keep at bay. The only way out – the medical treatment and wearing a special underwear compression. Those women, who have found the varicose veins of the uterus during pregnancy, it should be adjusted for the caesarean, as well as during independent childbirth may develop uterine bleeding, sometimes with fatal outcome.
The treatment of varicose veins
Of course, to treat varicose veins during pregnancy is more difficult. All because you can only use the drugs, which are not always effective. In addition to drugs,phlebologist (medical, dealing with diseases of the veins) recommend:
- Excursions and long walks.
- Assume the lying position with legs raised.
- A shower of contrast.
- Fair and balanced to eat.
- Abandon hot tubs, saunas and bathrooms.
- Wear a compression garment – a very effective way to combat varicose veins.
- Use for other special purposes, ointments, creams, gels.
If it is detected varicose veins during pregnancy, treatment should begin immediately. Perhaps, before delivery, the disease disappears, or, at least, lessen the symptoms.
The main treatments for varicose veins:
- The laser. Explosions of energy compacted vienna and return its previous state.
- Phlebectomy. The removal of varicose veins surgically under general anesthesia.
- Unextracted. Surgery, during which is removed sick of vienna, and in its place is inserted the patch cord.
- Endoscopy. It is used in severe cases. This operation, during which make a cut and injected him with the device-the camera. After you've assessed the situation from the inside, the specialist chooses the tactics of the treatment.
- The sclerotherapy. The treatment of varicose veins by injection.
- Sores veins. This wound, which for a long time does not heal due to the interruption of the outflow of blood in the veins. It appears the disease in the execution of phases of varicose veins and leads to a painful headache.
- Thrombophlebitis. The inflammation of the veins, accompanied by the formation of blood clots. The cause of the disease – slow outflow of blood. Particularly dangerous is the phenomenon for expectant mothers. A blood clot can block the supply of the placenta, resulting in the evolution of fetoplacental insufficiency. Therefore, varicose veins during pregnancy requires a clear monitoring and surveillance.
- Chronic venous insufficiency – the darkening of the skin, tiredness, and heaviness in the legs, also after the holiday. The disease may be accompanied by eczema and dermatitis. The disease progresses slowly, hitting all the major areas.
All of these methods of treatment, as a general rule, expectant mothers are not prescribed. Use them only after giving birth.
If it is born varicose veins varicose veins during pregnancy, the correct and healthy way of life will become the only salvation. Well who, as not the mom-to-be, should know?
Complications of varicose veins
Varicose veins – not a terrible disease, if the time is carried out the treatment. But if her waving hand, may occur the following complications:
Do not take your body to these states will help you simple prevention of varicose veins.
Many mothers are interested in the question: "If there is varicose veins in pregnancy, what to do?" The correct answer, and to carry out a timely prevention:
- Forget about the pose "foot for foot" in a sitting position.
- Not to abuse harmful products containing cholesterol.
- Keep your weight to a certain level.
- Get rid tight, compression, and uncomfortable clothing.
- The same has to do with the shoes. She in any case should not be in a smaller format.
- To avoid constipation.
- Eat more fresh fruit and vegetables.
- If you are stagnating at work, find 15 minutes to rest.
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle, to take a walk of 2 hours.
- Wear tights or stockings.
- Reduce to a minimum the consumption of alcoholic beverages and coffee.
- Stop smoking.
The traditional methods of treatment
Popular wisdom in the treatment of varicose veins can be used as a stand alone, and as an additional method.
The remedies can be divided into wraps and herbal teas.
- To the garlic. Dissolve one or two of garlic (crushed) and vegetable oil. Superimpose on the sick in vienna for the night.
- Kalanchoe. The leaves of the flower to insist on alcohol-three weeks. Clean the lotion resulting the affected veins.
- Raw mashed potatoes – the best remedy against fatigue and swelling of legs.
- Nettle. A teaspoon of dried herb pour 300 ml of boiling water and insist. Drink 0,5 cup 3 times a day.
- Nutmeg. A tablespoon of nutmeg powder to dissolve in 200 ml of boiling water and add the honey. Drink this one hour before a meal a glass a day. An effective tool even in the later stages of varicose veins.
When you see varicose veins during pregnancy, the traditional methods of therapy – the best medicine!
By making use of herbs and extracts, you should always consult a physician. Home herbal medicine, even if it is well-established in the treatment of many diseases, however, can sometimes hurt.
Varicose veins and birth
Of course, slight varicose – is not an indication to caesarean section. In varicose veins on the legs solution of problems will become special compression stockings, to wear before the birth.
But if it was the discovery of the varicose veins during pregnancy groin, then the picture is another. The fact is that during the birth the woman may get the breaks, that often affects the varicose veins. And this becomes the cause of bleeding and infection. Therefore, if varicose veins of the pelvic organs often refuse to have natural childbirth.
The mom-to-be you may want to see флеболога, which will give advice on childbirth.
Varicose veins after childbirth
In many, after delivery the varicose veins is useless. However, if this has not happened, it is time to treat the disease. The risk to the fetus is no longer there, then it is possible to use all possible methods of therapy. One of the most simple and effective is sclerotherapy, during which the drug is injected into a vein is sick, with a thin needle. The procedure is performed under anesthesia. After the completion of the scars and scars does not remain.
It is also worthwhile to continue to wear a compression garment and trekking. Now the walk will be more fun, because with you next newborn baby girl!
Varicose veins – a disease in which the veins lose their elasticity. A huge impact on the disease has a hormonal balance. Possible fluctuations in hormones can affect the legs (the main place of attack of varicose veins).
Many mums are interested in, because it appears to be varicose veins during pregnancy, how to cure the disease, for not to do harm to the child? The best therapy is the correct and a healthy lifestyle, walks in the open air, and a compression garment. From the intake of drugs and surgery in pregnancy it is better to abstain.