The symptoms of varicose veins of the uterus and the treatment of varicose veins
It is known that the varicose veins more susceptibility female population, but only few people know that varicose veins can develop not only on the legs and on the hips, but also on the internal organs, for example, on the uterus.
The dangerous consequences
Causes the pathology of a huge number of environmental factors. Modern women if the same is not at all dear, constantly undergoing his physical body, and all of this with time has a negative effect on their body. The disease can evolve in the course of the years and be diagnosed already at a later stage. For this reason, at least once a year, there is a need to pass the exams by the gynecologist.
In general, the forecast for the treatment of the disease of good omen, above all, timely manner, contact the skilled staff, and not listening to advice from neighbors, who have faced this disease, and resumed infusions or ointments. The treatment of varicose veins of the uterus must be made compulsory, because the disease can lead to hazardous effects:
- thrombophlebitis – a disease of the walls of the uterus, resulting in the formation of blood clots on them;
- thrombosis of the veins of the ovaries – obstruction of the blood vessels.
Both diseases can be fatal without timely medical care.
The causes of the development of the disease
Varicose veins of the uterus associated with hormonal disorders and thyroid function. The disease develops as a result of an increase in the clotting of blood in the pelvic organs.
varicose veins of the uterus can be the cause:
- along the inflammation of the organ;
- a difficult birth;
- constipation frequent;
- contraception intrauterine;
- the defects of the pathology;
- defects venous valves;
- the launch of the varicose veins on the legs;
- hereditary predisposition to the disease;
- physical exercise;
- taking hormonal contraceptives;
- uncontrolled consumption of drugs.
Determine with precision the causes of the development of degenerative changes in the blood vessels can only qualified doctor after a thorough examination and investigation of the patient. varicose veins of the veins of the neck of the uterus sometimes develops during pregnancy. So as the fetus is in the abdominal cavity uneven, you may compress the tube to vienna in the later stages.
Varicose veins of the uterus during pregnancy is not considered a disease and requires no treatment, immediately after the birth of the child, the circulation of the blood to normal. In some cases, the doctors recommend to perform a caesarean section to prevent rupture and bleeding during any attempt.
Symptoms of varicose veins of the uterus
The complexity of the situation is that the symptoms of this disease are very similar to other disorders in the functioning of the genitourinary system and, thus, can be easily confused, and the treatment will be carried out in the wrong way. Pronounced the symptoms of varicose veins of the uterus has only 2 stages. In the early stages of the disease, all not to not know. Determine the 1 phase can be accidentally, a project of the ultrasound examination.
The symptoms of the advanced blood of the uterus:
- pulling the pain and discomfort in the lower part of the abdomen;
- a feeling of heaviness in the lower part of the back;
- errors in menstrual cycle;
- pain during sexual intercourse;
- menses absent;
- atypical selection;
- general weakness;
- reduction of performance.
All of the symptoms specified above are valid, the opportunity to consult a doctor. Conduct a test and prescribe the same treatment only it is strictly forbidden, you can only do a qualified physician in individual mode.
Diagnosis and pharmacological treatment
Ct scan and x-ray are a few information and procedures in the diagnosis of this disease, such as varicose veins of the uterus. Much more information on the state of the patient it is possible to obtain with the help of ultrasound.
It plays transvaginal the introduction of a special probe, which allows to assess the state of the blood vessels inside the uterus. Also are assigned to the laboratory tests to assess the composition of the blood. Increase in the number of platelets can interfere with the normal blood circulation and cause a variety of adverse effects to the body. Very often vteri varicose veins blends with the extension of the veins of the ovaries, therefore, the doctor must examine and outbuildings.
During the diagnosis of varicose veins in the uterus, the treatment is carried out in two ways – conservative and surgical.
If the disease is diagnosed at a later stage or medical therapy has not brought the expected results, spend the surgery. There are several surgical treatment options:
- laser coagulation;
- radiowave coagulation;
- traditional surgical excision.
Diet, and therapeutic exercise
During treatment and after surgery, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle and eat properly. Increase the amount of vitamin containing foods in his diet, very well affect the degree of the veins, cucumbers, blueberries, celery, tomatoes, and cherry blossoms. Limit the consumption of fried, fatty foods and smoked food, promotes the clogging of the blood vessels and reduces the speed of absorption of vitamins. It is necessary to abandon bad habits, spend more time in the open air and not linger a long time in the same location. Any type of exercise that's working the woman must be available.
Varicose veins are veins uterine correct physical exercise to increase the tone of muscles and blood vessels in this organ. Very well affect the degree of patients the following exercises:
- Lie on your back, hands palm to attach to the floor, with the legs and do movements that simulate a bike ride.
- In the same location as a exercise feet "scissors" 30 times. Then turn on the belly. Cash lift, resting the elbow on the floor, and doing the same movements of the feet. In this position, to make the manipulation arts difficult, but the effect from them more.
- In a sitting position or standing spends retraction of the anus. Combine these movements with the right breath – breath retire, as you exhale release the air. Enough 15 втягиваний times per day.
- Sit on the floor, bend one knee, and the second stage straighten. Step slowly increases and down 20 times. After that, step change.
These simple exercises, that you can't take a bit of time, can improve the blood circulation in the pelvic organs and directly into the uterus. As additional load is possible to climb up the stairs, it is also a good effect on the blood circulation and strengthens the muscles of the legs.
Remedies and recipes
Help to dilute the blood and improve the processes of circulation the following popular methods:
- Dilute a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water. Eat 2 times per day before meals.
- Tincture of horse chestnut, you can not only strengthen blood vessels but also improve the immunity. It can be finished buy at the pharmacy or prepare it yourself, by mixing crushed chestnuts and alcohol. The tool insist 2 weeks in a glass container under the lid sealed. Inside use 20 drops before meals.
- Perfect clear blood propolis natural and in the form of a decoction. Recommended resorption slice of funds in the course of hours, or cook on the base of the broth, just the bay of propolis with boiling water and stand for 20 minutes. It is necessary to emphasize that the tool can hurt people with hypertension, as it accelerates the circulation of blood in the body and causes a hypertensive crisis.
- Tincture of lilacs and alcohol very good decongestant pelvic organs. You need to mix 200 g of the flowers of plants with 0.5 l of alcohol and up to 2 weeks. 1 teaspoon of use the instrument before each meal, drink, or seizure not.
- It helps the broth of hop cones. They produce in boiling water for 15 minutes, to insist half an hour and drink half a cup 2 times a day.
Varicose veins of the uterus is a very serious disease, because it involved a popular therapy in this case is not worth it. Can act as a supplement to the basic treatment, in any case, not be applied separately. Now, it is known that both the varicose veins of the uterus, and more or less know how to treat this disease, so when the first symptoms able to quickly consult a physician and stop the disease at an early stage, not to allow them to develop into a chronic form, which is considered incurable.