Varicose veins on the feet
There are several common causes that lead to varicose veins in the legs:
- Large and long load of the lower part of the body. Including this refers to the professions,
- Pregnancy. When a woman is in position, the load on the foot increases. The fruit exerts a pressure and standing, the blood volume increases. This leads to pain in the legs and causes varicose veins. But in the case of a pregnancy with all the symptoms of passing a year after the birth of the child.
- The excess of weight. If the load on the legs increases, which leads to a similar disease. This is one of the most common reasons of the appearance of varicose veins on the legs.
- The advanced age. With time the walls of the veins wear down, become weaker and lose the prior elasticity. Because this is their traction and appears to be varicose.
- The legacy. If in your family someone from relatives suffered from this disorder, also located in the area at risk.
- Change the hormonal balance in the body. The pregnancy is already been observed as one of the causes. Varicose veins can cause puberty, menopause, menstruation. All of this is because of hormonal disorder in the background women.
- Sedentary life-style. With a long stay in a sitting position it happens to tighten veins, for which there are violations to the circulation of the blood. The muscles of the calf and foot as well as pumps will pump the blood on. But if you stop moving, the tone of the blood vessels begins to weaken, which causes the appearance of varicose veins.
- Wrong shoes and clothing. Cause varicose veins can wearing too tight pants and jeans, which pulls the foot. Too narrow and high heel shoes lead to the appearance of varicose veins the foot.
These are the main causes of the appearance of the disease, there are also the non-proliferation of the phenomenon, which sometimes cause the development of the disease.
Besides the causes, there are also symptoms that help you recognize the varicose. You should pay attention to these signs:
- The veins of the legs changed color. The change in color of veins is one of the major signs of the appearance of the disease.
- Vienna to disappear when you put the foot in a horizontal position or simply lying.
- In the area of the legs and the joints on the feet appeared azwenne defects. They suggest that the nutrition of the epidermis of the lower limbs has been violated.
- There is a thickening of the veins.
- They can appear, cramps in the muscles of the legs.
- Appears strong dull pain in the lower part of the body.
- Sometimes it is observed the appearance of pigmentation.
When you detect any symptom or as a whole, it is advisable to consult a doctor immediately for diagnosis and start the treatment of varicose veins.
Diagnosis and treatment
Varicose veins of the legs and feet is not only a simple aesthetic defects. This disease, the treatment must be seriously and carefully. When the detection of the symptoms is necessary to consult to the doctor. He shall appoint the step of doppler ultrasound. It will show the quality of the movement and detects the presence of obstacles, if present.
In the initial stages of the treatment of varicose veins recommend ointments and gels. They help to relieve the swelling, take away the pain and fatigue. Of course, the impact of useful substances to a minimum, but for the initial stage of this is enough.
There are special venotonic, prescribing doctor. Are also alleviate the swelling, reduce the pain and seal the walls of the blood vessels. You can use them in combination with the ointments.
Varicose veins are treated using endovenous laser coagulation. Is the procedure of laser exposure of a ship. Is performed under local anesthesia. After the procedure asterisk pass.
Now there is a new method of treatment of the disease. This is ozone therapy, which consists in the introduction of the ozone into the empty vessels with the help of the microneedle. Accordingly the blank are glued together. Some of these procedures allow you to experience visible in direct.
Some have resorted to a radical method-removal of the vein with surgery. For this reason they in the leg and a small puncture. After a while, it becomes invisible. The day after surgery, the patient is sent home. But within a month she needs to wear special stockings or fascia of the leg.
Sports in varicose veins
There are specially designed complex exercises designed to combat varicose veins.
Improve the blood circulation, and thus stop further development of the disease. Before starting exercise you should consult a doctor. Better to do a series of exercises in the morning as a recharge.
Is allowed to practice some sports, on the condition that the load on the foot, of small dimensions. This can be swimming, fitness, aerobics. These types of improve the circulation and reduce the risk of a further development of the disease.
Squat, run and lessons in the gym is allowed only in the initial phase of the disease.
Other methods of treatment
Treat varicose veins are other ways, among which are widely used:
- The massage. Is permitted only in the early stages of the disease. Do it autonomously. For this you only need a massager to the feet. Helps to improve the flow of blood in the blood vessels and prevents the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels. Helps to reduce the pain. But if you already have open sores, massage is contraindicated.
- Treatment of leech. It is modern and popular method of the treatment of this disease. To the place where it appeared to be more common, secure a few leeches and still 3 pieces have the entire length of the vein. Will have the effect of phlebotomy. Although not all doctors are convinced of the effectiveness of this method.
- Stockings for the legs. This special stockings that help to relieve the condition of patients walk. Their replacement it is possible to connect the legs. Will not be less effective.
- Orthopedic cushion for the legs. It helps to alleviate a painful condition. We recommend that you use the most often as possible. Pillow there are different models.
To relieve the condition does not prevent further development of varicose veins and prevent its appearance, you need to:
- do not stay for a long time in one position;
- get rid of shoes that are uncomfortable and narrow things;
- drink a day not less than 2 litres of water and leave the bad habits;
- keep track of your weight and exercise regularly;
- every morning, take a shower contrast.
Cure the disease, it is recommended in the initial phase. When it is detected in its early symptoms should immediately consult a doctor, then you will be able to deal with the disease for faster and more efficient. We recommend that you perform preventive treatments to the suspension of the development of the disease or prevent the appearance.