Varicose veins. Take action
Varicose veins in women's legs-dilation of superficial veins, destruction of valves and deterioration of blood flow. Blood flows from the legs through deep and shallow veins, which are connected to each other as a whole.
The cause of varicose veins in women's legs, where does the disease come from:
All veins have valves. If the deep veins cannot cope with their load, the load on the surface will increase. As more and more blood enters it, it becomes more difficult for them to cope with the load.
That is when we see swelling of the veins visible through the skin.
- Sedentary lifestyle, our lazy or sedentary work.
- Passion for a new diet that lacks fiber.
- Parental inheritance plays a very important role.
- Tight pants and high heels.
- Our habit of sitting cross-legged almost stopped blood flow.
- The weight of the gym.
- Take hormones, birth control pills, and cold medicine.
These are common causes of varicose veins on women's legs.
Signs of varicose veins in women's legs, how to know that you have this disease:
The hidden danger of this disease is that women did not develop varicose veins in any way at first. For a long time, this is just an appearance defect.
When you feel tired, your legs will be heavy and your veins will be small-these are the first symptoms of varicose veins that your disease develops.
- Then it tingles.
- Leg cramps, especially at night, when itching
- The feeling of burning.
- Fever, pain, swelling.
- When edema occurs, the skin seems to darken, become smooth, cuts, and leg abrasions cannot heal for a long time.
- These are the more shocking symptoms of the disease. The body tells you that it cannot cope with the disease itself, so you need to seek expert help.
Diagnosis of varicose veins in women's legs:
Make the following diagnosis for varicose veins:
Methods of studying the venous system.
- Measurement of venous pressure in mm Hg: Use a pressure test to use photoplethysmography at various positions of the patient. Air plethysmography: not only determines the volume of the leg in mm, but also determines the volume and fraction of venous blood discharged. The residual volume during the tibial muscle contraction test.
- Doppler ultrasound: establish patency of large veins through auscultation and graphically. With Valsalva manipulation and compression test, you can confirm or reject the diagnosis.
- Double-sided scanning: With its help, check the main veins (they determine the size, patency, lumen status and presence of blood clots, the nature and speed of blood flow, the function and insufficiency of valves).
- Intravenous venography: Inject contrast medium into the surrounding veins. The purpose of this study is to determine the venous pathology of the lower and upper limbs.
Without treatment, signs of varicose veins in women’s legs:
If varicose veins are not treated, changes over time will appear on the inner surface of the lower third of the calf:
- Then there is a very powerful complication-trophic ulcer. You probably know what this is and how difficult it is to endure it. The occurrence of dystrophic ulcers is due to poor blood flow, and minor trauma causes the dystrophic ulcer to spread to the entire calf.
- Blood clots usually occur in dilated veins and can fall off at any time and enter the pulmonary artery. Thromboembolism occurs, which is a threat to your life.
If inflammation of the veins has begun-thrombophlebitis-you need to rest in bed, raise your legs, and place a blanket or some kind of roller under it. This will help relieve swelling, squeeze the arteries, veins, and avoid gangrene when the tissues die.
Make sure your product contains vitamin C, P, A, E and trace elements:
- Potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iodine, zinc, iron. Honey and apple cider vinegar contain a lot of potassium.
- To get these two products immediately, drink 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water a day, plus honey, up to 4 cups a day. Lubricate the feet with the same ingredients.
How to treat varicose veins on women's legs:
Use drugs that increase venous tone and improve blood flow, as well as topical gels.
Mikulin's exercise is very effective in cleaning blood vessels: lift your toes, keep your heels 1-2 cm off the ground, and then drop sharply. After 30 reps, rest for 10 seconds. Exercise calmly several times a day. Only 60 heels can be made on the floor at a time.
Prevention of varicose veins in women's legs:
In order to avoid the onset of the disease at an early stage, it is very important to prevent varicose veins.
- First soak your feet in cold water. This is a kind of training that can strengthen blood vessels.
- Freeze the herbal decoction in the refrigerator and use these cubes to wipe your tired legs. Sage has analgesic and soothing effects.
Massage your feet.
Start doing things from a sitting position:
- Stroke your legs from the bottom to the top, from the knees to the groin. Enough for 3 times.
- Bend the thigh muscles 7 times.
- Massage the knee joints clockwise.
- From a prone position, with your legs bent on your knees:
Bend the calf up and down 3 times.
- Stretch the calf muscles 5 times.
- Shake the leg muscles 4 times.
- Stretch your feet. Massage each toe, heel, and sole more vigorously.
- Stroking the entire leg lightly, quickly, and unable to touch the protruding veins-this can lead to the formation of blood clots.
- Do the simplest exercise "biking", raising your legs alternately without bending them.
- Go more. If the disease does not cause you too much trouble, you can perform up to 8, 000 steps per day.
The following tips are also helpful:
- Quit drinking.
- Limit salt, foods containing salt, candies, refined foods, flour, absolutely any canned food, smoked meat, do not carry anything at all, if you want to stay healthy, you can get rid of them within a month. Surprised why eat them.
- Avoid sitting in one position for a long time to avoid muscle stiffness and standing on your feet.
- Don't sit cross-legged, this will damage the vein outflow.
- Don't get fat.
Exercise your legs every day:
- Stand up often.
- Walk up the stairs and forget that there are at least 5 floors of elevators in the world.
- Walk 1-3 kilometers for at least an hour.
- For a long time (at least 1 hour), please keep your legs elevated above the level of your heart.
How to treat varicose veins on women's legs, folk remedies:
A warm oak bark foot bath or calendula flower soup is very useful:
Pour 20 grams of boiling water, boil it in 0. 5 liters of water for 15-20 minutes, then pour it into a bucket, and dip your feet into your knees for half an hour. I remind you again that the water should be warm, not hot.
I will also provide you with recipes for treating nutritional ulcers. It's just a miracle ointment for varicose veins, please try my best:
Take one tablespoon at a time:
- Onion juice.
- Liquid laundry detergent.
- Fish oil ointment.
- Aloe vera juice.
Put everything in a small saucepan and heat it to a boil. Do not boil. Apply the cooled ointment to the cloth and bandage it so that you can walk during the day. Then wash the legs and apply the ointment again for a day.
Heal until the ointment is used up. Repeat the treatment twice a year. The edema subsided, the veins were almost invisible, the blue color disappeared, and the pain disappeared. The treatment was successful.
Small varicose veins were treated with sclerosing agent, which closed the veins and disappeared. However, there are some disadvantages here. You need to tighten the bandage for a long time, and sometimes bruises may be left at the injection site.
Face cream, ointment, gel
They are also called intravenous supplements: various ointments, gels, creams used in diseased veins, which have a beneficial effect on blood flow and vein walls. They are used for the first signs of disease: heavy legs and night cramps. To relieve symptoms, add medicated underwear to improve the effect.
- Take 4 tablespoons of flaxseed per 1 liter of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes, and keep wrapping for 1 hour. Drink half a cup of hot tea every 6 to 8 times a day and every 2 hours. The results will be visible in 2-3 weeks.
- Drink bilberry leaf tea (1 teaspoon per cup of water).
- 10 grams of birch leaves. Pour in hot water up to 50 degrees Celsius and place it under the lid for 6 hours. Drink half a cup twice a day.
- You can sew a bag according to the size of your feet and fill the bag with birch leaves. Put your legs in the bag so that they are on the leaves on all sides, and then start to sweat, if they become very wet after 4 hours, replace them. 3-4 sessions are usually sufficient.
How to treat varicose veins on women's legs, compression panties:
If you have hereditary venous disease. Usually worry about leg pain and heaviness, please consult a phlebologist or vascular surgeon for advice.
You will be arranged to undergo Doppler ultrasound or photoplethysmography. Knowing that the examination is harmless and not painful. Determine the stage of development of the disease, and then you will choose a treatment.
Medical stockings, knee-high, tights are used to prevent and treat varicose veins. It is called a compression garment and has 4 degrees of compression (pressure).
Their unit is mmHg. In the initial form of varicose veins, the pressure of level 1 stockings or tights is specified to be 18-21 mm Hg. The doctor will tell you what kind of underwear you need.
We treat varicose veins on women's legs, surgery:
This operation is performed under general anesthesia. On the leg, make a 0. 5 cm incision, and pull out the diseased vein through the incision.
Compression clothes must be worn after surgery. Many people wonder if it is possible to get rid of varicose veins forever. Varicose veins cannot be completely cured after surgery.
After removing the diseased vein, all the load it carries will be redistributed to other veins, and their load increases. Therefore, as time goes by, the nodes will appear in different positions.
However, if timely prevention can be used to treat varicose veins in women's legs, and the correct diet, the development of this disease can be slowed down for a long time, and it will not progress to a more serious stage.
Dear, I hope that I have provided you with some help, and you will relieve your condition. Run without pain all my life.