How effective is folk remedies for varicose veins?
Due to the high prices of medical clinics, folk remedies are still used to treat varicose veins. The most popular way to treat leg vein problems is laser therapy. Modern treatment methods will help avoid the pain, discomfort and scars caused by the incision, which may be obvious after traditional surgery. Even the minimum cost of laser surgery is high and not everyone can afford it.
Women face varicose veins more often than men. First of all, this is due to the frequent changes of hormones in the female body. This happens during pregnancy and the beginning of menopause. Another reason is to wear high heels. Men do not encounter this kind of trouble because they are not familiar with the heaviness of the legs after running high heels all day long.
Because women always strive to be the most charming and charming women, the swollen veins on their legs will confuse them. If you don’t have money for laser treatment, don’t despair and don’t hide your legs under your pants. First, please visit any medical forum on the Internet and read reviews of people who have been able to overcome this disease. Before going to the operating table, try folk remedies to treat varicose veins.
Folk remedies for varicose veins
People are at a loss as to how to remove leg veins, and people often forget the excellent folk remedies. Mother Nature did not prevent her children from being cared for. To this day, many folk wisdom have survived and successfully helped people treat many diseases. Vein dilation can have different stages of complications, and you should keep this in mind. Varicose vein therapy provided by traditional medicine can help many people, but not everyone.
Suggest!Before starting self-treatment, visit a phlebologist and consult his health status.
Traditional medicine is very rich in suggestions and recipes. She provides the following medical procedures and medications for varicose veins:
- Hydro ech therapy (hydro udo therapy);
- Lower limb movement
- Chestnut tin
- Carrancho e-agent;
- Mashed potatoes
- Hops treatment;
- Garlic and butter
- Lemon and honey ointment;
- Garlic and honey etc.
By trying various methods to get rid of varicose veins, you can find the most effective treatment for you. Some people can deal with it easily through practice, and some people try to cure varicose veins with ointments and tinctures. In any case, this treatment will not be redundant and will not harm your legs. Maybe you should visit a medical forum and learn more about who and how to overcome their disease.
Exercise effectively to improve vein health
Excessive physical activity, or, conversely, an overly passive and sedentary lifestyle can cause dilation of the lower limb veins. In order not to have to treat late varicose veins in the hospital, please do a series of simple exercises at home.
- Squat down. Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and begin to squat slowly, stretching your arms forward. Don't squat too deep, don't fall below your knees. This exercise should be repeated at least 10-15 times, and if possible, the number of repetitions should be increased to 30-40 times. This exercise can not only effectively help prevent varicose veins, but also can make a person's body more fit.
- birch. This is not only an effective way to treat varicose veins, but also an excellent exercise for the spine and abdominal muscles. You need to lie on your back, always lie on a hard surface, and then gently lift your legs and body up, holding your lower back with your hands. Repeat the exercise 10 to 20 times.
- Sports doctor. This simple exercise is very good for treating vein pain. You need to stand on a hard floor, raise your toes (not too high, about 1-2 cm from the floor), and then drop your heels sharply to the floor. As a result, blood circulation started, and blood vessels in the lower limbs were cleaned.
As you can see, drugs can not only help prevent varicose veins, but also help with general physical exercise. If you are not lazy and you do three simple exercises a day, there is no need to treat neglected diseases. If you want to learn more about the different exercises, please visit the online forum where people share their experiences.
Compression and lotion restore the health and beauty of the legs
If you are tired of how to get rid of varicose veins on your legs, and no pharmacy ointment can help you, you can make your own ointment by mixing pure natural ingredients. You can find the formula of this type of drug by reading the medical literature or the news on the forum. Many people who have been helped by natural treatments for varicose veins have shared their beneficial experiences.
- Honey compressed.Take a warm natural fabric and soak it with honey. Hope it is not candied. Wrap the fabric where necessary and secure it to the top with plastic wrap so that the honey does not stick to the clothes or bed. In the first week, you should apply heat once a day and walk with a bandage for 2 hours. In the second week of treatment, you can increase the time to 4 hours. From the third week, compresses should be used at night. The entire course of treatment is 7 weeks. This pleasant pressing not only helps to heal varicose veins, but also improves skin conditions.
- Kalanchoe tincture is compressed.Half a liter of the dried and crushed leaves of this miraculous plant must be poured into 1 liter of alcohol or vodka. Within a week, drugs should be injected in a dark place. Rubbing the lower limbs should start with the fingers and gradually reach the knees.
- Compress raw mashed potatoes.Chop the potatoes with a fine grater, place the gruel on the venous sore in a thick layer, and then wrap the leg with a cotton cloth. The compression needs to be updated every three to four hours. Keep the potato "bandage" for at least one day.
Don't forget about other treatments. In some cases, they can be worse than medications. Remember, folk remedies will always last longer than traditional remedies. However, it may be better to spend time and energy to perform this type of operation than to lie under a scalpel and walk through the scars left by the operation.
Ointment made from natural products
Garlic + butter
Take a large head of garlic. Make sure to keep the garlic shell white, not purple or blue. Make porridge from it, and then add 50 grams of butter. It must first be taken out of the refrigerator to make it soft. Lubricate the affected area of the vein with the ointment produced, and wrap the leg with a dense natural cloth overnight. Such procedures should be executed for one month. Traditional therapists recommend this special treatment to treat varicose veins because it shows the best results.
Lemon honey ointment
Grind two lemons in a blender or meat grinder. Mix the obtained gruel with 100 grams of honey. Let the ointment sit for about 3 days. Apply a thicker layer to the affected area of the leg, wrap it in parchment paper, and then wrap it with cotton cloth. It is recommended to leave the ointment in the dressing for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Therefore, you will be able to heal varicose veins faster.
Tin agent is the best way to prevent varicose veins
The best folk remedy for the treatment and prevention of varicose veins is herbal medicine. By visiting any forum dedicated to discussing varicose veins, you will find many recipes for tinctures that should be taken by mouth before or after meals.
- Chestnut tin.Collect white flowers during the chestnut flowering period. If you fail to do this, then fruit (chestnuts) will do. 50 grams of peeled and pre-dried chestnut flowers, pour 0. 5 liters of vodka. The tin agent should be placed in a cool place for 14 days. Shake regularly to avoid turbidity. This tin should be taken after 45 drops of three meals a day. It can also be used to rub the painful area of the leg. This infusion can not only treat existing diseases, but can also be used to prevent diseases.
- Hop cone soup.3 tablespoons of chopped hop cones should be poured into one liter of water and boiled in a water bath for 10 minutes. After cooling, drink a cup of broth before eating. You need to take this medicine 3 times a day.
There are many more different formulations and alternative methods available to treat venous and vascular problems. Don't rush to go to the pharmacy to buy expensive medicines. Varicose vein medicines are no worse than expensive and popular medicines. Remember, prevention is the best treatment. Don't be lazy to monitor your diet, get rid of bad habits such as smoking and excessive drinking, take time out every day to exercise, your legs will definitely thank you.