Treatment of varicose veins (varices) of lower extremities (legs) for men and women
In the case of varicose veins in the legs, when the symptoms develop to mild or moderate symptoms, home treatment can be given in the early stages of disease development. Traditional methods have shown quite good efficacy in the treatment of varicose veins, but to prevent the further development of the disease, it must be combined with traditional treatment methods.
Folk remedy recipes
Only when the disease has moderate symptoms and mild symptoms can a folk remedy be used to cure varicose veins.Any popular recipe requires an agreement with the attending doctor because there are contraindications.
If a woman is genetically susceptible to this disease, other methods of treating varicose veins in the legs can usually be used as a preventive method during pregnancy.
Apple cider vinegar
You can use apple cider vinegar at home to treat varicose veins. Apply a small amount of vinegar to the skin of the feet every day, and then gently massage it to wipe it off. The external use of the product is combined with the internal use. 1 teaspoon of vinegar should be stirred in a cup of boiling water. You need to drink ½ cup of liquid 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 1 month. If it is necessary to repeat the treatment, you need to rest for a few weeks.
Clay lotion and firming
Getting rid of varicose veins in the legs with the help of clay is considered to be one of the most effective and safe alternative treatments, which can be safely used by pregnant women. Clay of any color is suitable for the treatment of varicose veins, but green should be preferred.
To prepare the compress, you need 1 tablespoon. Stir the clay with a little warm water. Gradually pour the liquid and ingredients into the container, stirring constantly to achieve the desired consistency (such as sour cream).
Place the resulting lump on the gauze, fold it into several layers, and apply it to the leg where the varicose veins are most visible. Cover the bandage with a plastic bag. The holding time of the dressing is up to 3 hours. After the steps are completed, wash the clay with warm water without detergent.
In order to treat varicose veins at home, the alcoholic acacia of agent is used, which helps to eliminate the painful signs of the disease in a short time. The product helps to restore the tone and elasticity of the veins and eliminate their swelling.
The preparation method of the agent: 50 grams of Acacia inflorescence, rinse thoroughly under running water, pour 250 ml of vodka, inject the container for 14 days, and shake it regularly. Apply the agent from the outside: you need to wipe the skin of your legs every day and wipe it with massage movements.
If the horse chestnut is used for treatment, the varicose veins of the lower limbs will disappear more quickly. Horse chestnut is a natural product widely used in folk medicine to treat many diseases.
The tin agent used internally should be formulated on the basis of horse chestnut. Pour 50 grams of the main ingredients and 500 milliliters of vodka, and infuse them in a dark place for 2 weeks. Shake the container regularly with the liquid. After 14 days, filter the agent through a fine sieve or a cheesecloth folded into several layers.
It is necessary to take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day. Before the main meal. Enrollment time is 7 days, after which 14 days must be rested.
Using green tomatoes to treat varicose veins at home is one of the most common methods. Tomatoes help cope with swollen veins and eliminate painful signs of disease. Green tomatoes contain lycopene, which can normalize blood circulation, restore blood vessel tension and elasticity, and reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
How to use tomatoes for varicose veins: Cut the vegetables into thin circles, attach them to the legs, and fix them with a bandage. You can keep this compression all night. The period of tomato processing is unlimited. This treatment has no contraindications and does not cause side effects.
You can cure varicose veins at home, and use cabbage to quickly stop the symptoms of men and women. Stack several slices of vegetables on top of each other and push them out with a stick (under pressure) to make the juice stand out. Apply a thin layer of sunflower oil to one side of the bed sheet and then apply it to the legs. Tie it with a bandage or gauze. You need to maintain this compression effect throughout the day or night. The duration of this cabbage therapy is 30 days.
One of the most effective ways to combat varicose veins is potatoes. Cooking method: Use the available tools (grater, blender, meat grinder) to cut 5 medium potatoes into small pieces. Spread the puree evenly on the surface of the legs and wrap the puree with plastic wrap or plastic bag.
The compress time is 4 hours. This method of treating varicose veins will help normalize venous circulation, quickly eliminate signs of disease such as pain and heaviness, and remove the venous network.
Nettle is one of the oldest methods to treat varicose veins. It is recommended to make a soup based on burning plants. Pour 1 tablespoon of chopped ingredients into a cup of water, boil the liquid, set it on fire-turn it off. When the broth has cooled, it must be filtered. 3 times a day, 1/3 cup each time. The duration of the treatment process is up to 6 months. The soup must be taken before the main meal.
With the help of delicious soup based on nutmeg, we can quickly and easily remove varicose veins on our legs. It is recommended to grind 2-3 nuts into powder or chop them. Pour 1 teaspoon of powder into 200 ml of boiling water. After a few minutes, when the water has cooled slightly, add 1 teaspoon to the liquid. honey. Leave the broth to infuse for 30 minutes.
Take 1 cup a day, preferably in the morning before breakfast. The course of treatment is up to 6 months. The first result will be visible within one month.
To get rid of varicose veins at home, you can use ordinary laundry soap. To prepare the medicine, you will need the following ingredients:
- Acetate salicylate tablets-10 tablets;
- soap bar.
Dissolve the tablet in vodka (first press it into a powder), hold for 2 days, then pour 1 tablespoon. Crushed laundry soap. All ingredients must be mixed thoroughly until the soap is completely dissolved.
Lubricate the surface of the leg with the resulting product, wrap it on the top with a bandage, and leave it overnight. The duration of treatment until improvement occurs.
You can get rid of varicose veins at home with the help of calendula (a plant with healing properties). According to calendula, you need to prepare a soup. Pour the inflorescence into 1 liter of water, boil and simmer for 5 minutes. In the resulting soup, you need to wet a cloth and then apply it to your legs. It is necessary to keep it until the fabric dries. It is recommended to repeat this step up to 4 times a day. The treatment process is unlimited.
Comprehensive treatment of varicose veins in the legs also means adherence to a therapeutic diet, which helps to clean blood vessels, restore the function of the heart muscle and prevent the further development of pathological processes. Foods that reduce blood density should be included in the diet regularly. These include:
- Onion garlic
- olive oil;
- Red currant;
In the daily menu, you must enter the following products:
- black currant;
- Leafy vegetables;
- Apple and celery;
- Lentils and oatmeal;
- Kiwi fruit.
It is necessary to reject large amounts of salt, marinades, kimchi, and condiments. They retain water in the soft tissues and aggravate the course of the disease.
If you fight the disease in time, varicose veins can be cured without surgery. Among many physiotherapy procedures and conservative treatment methods, hand therapy-treatment with pharmacy water ches is a special place. The enzymes found in worm saliva have the following properties:
- Stop the stagnant process;
- Prevent thrombosis;
- Eliminate the painful symptoms of varicose veins;
- Reduce edema;
- Treatment of inflammatory processes;
- Normalization of blood circulation.
After water training, the soft tissue receives the oxygen and nutrients it needs, starts the regeneration process, and restores the tone and elasticity of the blood vessel wall.
The name obscures the bee's procedure for treating varicose veins. Insect venom contains many useful enzyme substances. In the case of varicose veins, they have a wide range of action:
- Start the regeneration process;
- Eliminate trophic ulcers;
- It has a strengthening effect on the blood vessel wall;
- Restore the tone and elasticity of blood vessel walls;
- Reduce the possibility of blood clots;
- Reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke;
- Reduce swelling;
- Quickly eliminate the discomfort and pain signs of varicose veins in the legs.
The procedure is as follows: The doctor places bees on various parts of the patient's body, which have biologically active spots. After the bite, it takes some time for all the poisons to enter the skin, and then to remove the sting, and then apply boric acid petroleum jelly to smear the bite. 1 session lasts 15 minutes. The first stage of the treatment process starts with a bee. Their number is gradually increasing. When the course is half completed (from 15 days to 20 days), the number of bees will decrease and only one insect will be used in the last session.
It is also recommended to treat varicose veins in women's legs with the help of compression underwear. Slim-fit sweatshirt:
- Supports and exerts a squeezing effect on the blood vessels, helping to redistribute blood flow correctly. The amount of blood is divided between damaged and healthy veins, thereby reducing the pressure on the former.
- Helps improve the availability of oxygen and nutrients in soft tissues.
- Reduce the possibility of blood clots.
It is especially useful for women to wear compression underwear during pregnancy. In the presence of genetic susceptibility, this is the best way to prevent varicose veins. The important rule for wearing compression underwear is to use it only during physical exercise; it must be taken off at night.
Compression underwear is divided into several types according to the degree of compression. It is not recommended that you choose underwear yourself. Taking into account the severity of the pathology, only the degree of compression required is selected by the doctor:
- Grade 1-Used to prevent varicose veins in overweight women in the early stages of pregnancy.
- Level 2-Used to treat pre-existing varicose veins or thrombophlebitis.
- Grade 3-used to develop nutritional disorders caused by varicose veins and to diagnose pathologies such as venous insufficiency.
- Grade 4-If varicose veins are seriously ignored, it is rarely used in cases of lymphedema.
Wearing compression underwear can help quickly eliminate the painful symptoms of the disease and reduce the constant heaviness and buzzing sensation in the legs.
Coping with varicose veins at home requires not only diet, decoction and compression, but also physical exercise. Regular implementation of simple but extremely effective varicose vein exercises can quickly eliminate painful symptoms, restore the tension and elasticity of blood vessel walls, and normalize blood circulation. A set of exercises:
- Stand up straight, keep your back and neck straight, do not tilt your torso forward, and lower your arms. Stand on your toes, hover for a few seconds, then lower your feet sharply to your heels. The maximum number of repetitions is 50. It is recommended to practice several times a day.
- Sit in a chair and do a similar exercise: Bend your legs on your knees, place your feet on your toes, and lower your heels.
- Raise and lower the heel of your toes against the wall. First, you need to stand with your back to the wall, tilt your shoulder blade on it, then turn your face away and place your palms on the surface of the wall with your arms straight.
In order to obtain positive results in the treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities, regular exercise is important. You need to do this exercise up to 4 times a day. This simple exercise is particularly useful for pregnant women as an effective way to prevent varicose veins.
Contraindications and possible consequences of family therapy
It is possible and necessary to treat varicose veins at home, but don’t forget that there are contraindications to this method in the treatment of the disease:
- The neglected stage of pathology. In the case of continuous leg pain and frequent cramps, other methods are useless. In this case, the only effective treatment is surgery. If folk methods are used, they will alleviate painful symptoms, but the disease itself will develop rapidly, leading to serious consequences.
- Being intolerant to individuals who make up the ingredients of plants.
- There are wounds and other injuries on the skin-in this case, ointments, lotions and compresses are not used. They can severely irritate the skin, leading to severe dermatitis and allergies.
- Abnormal kidney and liver work are contraindications to oral soups because of their ability to cause complications.
- Gastrointestinal diseases-refers to oral decoctions and tins that can increase the intensity of disease symptoms.
In view of the contraindications and the risk of complications, no matter how safe it seems, the use of any traditional medicine formulation must be approved by a doctor.