Varicose veins in the legs. Symptoms, home treatment
Varicose veins in the legs are a fairly common disease that affects many middle-aged and elderly people. Now, this disease is getting younger and younger every day, and this trend still exists. The seriousness of the problem is that once this disease occurs, it will last a lifetime.
Symptoms of varicose veins
The blood vessel walls are inflamed and swollen veins appear. Such textures are not aesthetically pleasing and ugly, but this is not the point. The trouble is that blood clots can form in fragile veins and may enter the heart through the blood. People with symptoms of varicose veins seek medical attention. The doctor decides how to treat varicose veins. However, some patients endure the last moment, and when they go to see the doctor, the doctor is terrified.
Swollen legs, blue skin, necrotic ulcers, and unable to move normally. It can be difficult to help patients with this disease. Some patients suffer from chronic pain and disagree with surgery for varicose veins in their legs. It is impossible to remove varicose veins on the legs with conservative medical methods. Prescription drugs, exercise therapy, varicose vein compression briefs will help improve the condition of the veins and prevent the development of the disease to a certain extent.
People at risk are people who spend a lot of time on computers and spend a lot of time on their feet. It affects varicose veins in obese people with blood circulation, breathing and heart disease.
Treating varicose veins at home
Before starting home treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies, consult your doctor.
- Take a tablespoon of Kalanchoe juice. 3 tablespoons a day. Carrancho juice has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and is used in surgical operations to treat pressure sores, nutritional ulcers, and sores.
- Every morning, as soon as you feel blood gushing from your feet, pour cold water on your feet, dry them and wrap them.
- Mix equal parts of camphor and sunflower oil, add a few tablespoons of vodka, and stir well. Fold the gauze into three layers, moisten it in the prepared composition, wring it out, and wrap the sore leg to the knee. Fix it with compressed paper (polyethylene cannot be used! ), and put on a non-tight elastic bandage. You need to wrap the bandage so that you can stretch out your fingers. Walk with bandages for three days. At this time, you should not burden your legs with work and long walks.
- Take off the bandage 4 days before going to bed. Pour 3 tablespoons into a glass of cold boiling water at room temperature. Tbsp of hydrogen peroxide (pharmaceutical preparation). Dip the gauze into the composition, wring out, and wrap the legs for two hours. This folk remedy for varicose veins has been used until recovery. It is also used for thrombophlebitis.
The best treatment for varicose veins in the legs is to use honey compresses. The recommended course of treatment is 4 days.
Spread a layer of honey on the linen fabric, apply it to the problematic area, use a cloth not to tighten the bandage, and fix it with a bandage. On the first day, keep the compress for two hours, and for the next two days, keep the compress for four hours of the last day-leave it overnight. The compression is repeated once a month.
Another formula for varicose veins:
Mix a tablespoon of coarse salt with a cup of honey. Apply it to the fabric, attach it to the problematic area, fix the bandage for two days, then remove it, and arrange a day's rest. Repeat nine times. The varicose veins on the legs become smaller. After the course is over, take a one-month break, and then you can repeat it once. The node may disappear completely. This recipe has contraindications: it is forbidden to use it for nutritional ulcers.
Hazel (Hazel tree), that is, its bark can improve the blood circulation in the capillaries and is very helpful for varicose veins. Infusions can help people with high cholesterol and atherosclerosis. In the bark of the hazel tree, there is a useful substance, birch protein, which helps lower cholesterol levels and reduces atherosclerotic plaques in blood vessels. Betulin has a beneficial effect on liver activity and can prevent obesity. The recipe is simple:
Pour 2 cups of boiling water into a thermos and add 50 grams. Hazel bark, let stand for 5 hours, filter, 4 times a day, 0. 5 cups before each meal.
Varicose Vein Ointment
Take all the chopped herbs and mix at a speed of 1 tablespoon. Spoon: Niu d root, grass meadow sweet medicinal material, successor, St. John's wort, wormwood, clover flower, cuff leaves.
Pour 3 tablespoons in half a cup of boiling water. Collect the spoons, simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Take 2 tablespoons. After the tablespoon of vegetables and butter have melted, add to the boiling ingredients, mix, cool, and then transfer to a dark glass jar with a lid.
Put it in the refrigerator. Apply the ointment to the problem area with a thicker layer, bandage loosely and secure with an elastic bandage. Change the bandage 3 times a day.
Varicose Vein Diet
For varicose veins in the legs, you need to monitor your diet. The container should not be filled with fat, heavy food, semi-finished products. In order to recover from varicose veins, the most suitable time of year is summer. In the warm season, you can use multiple vitamins in fresh, healthy foods.
Try to eat more foods that are good for blood vessels. Many patients do not pay attention to proper nutrition and rely only on ointments, tablets, and rubbing. However, you cannot rely on medicine alone to help yourself, you must go on a diet.
Here are some tips:
- The prerequisite is to eat a lot of green vegetables throughout the day. Eat more lettuce, dill, cabbage, they contain a lot of vitamins.
- An excellent source of vitamin C is sweet peppers. Vegetables are believed to be antioxidants that can strengthen the walls of veins. Eat salad, soup, or raw.
- In summer, use okroshka instead of meat soup, add herbal soup to kefir, and cold borscht. The dishes listed have far fewer calories and they do not overload the stomach.
- Start eating porridge every morning-oatmeal, wheat, honey or berries.
- A glass of freshly squeezed juice must come from any berries, apples, carrots and beets.
- There is a fasting day for vegetables once a week. On this day, you can only eat salad and vegetable soup.
You should not starve yourself and eat baked goods, but you can chew on berries, carrots, and cabbage leaves. The body will understand that it will not starve to death and will stop storing fat for future use. The veins will only get better because of this.
As you can see, the prompt is very simple. If you do not add too much food to yourself, but eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, the varicose veins on your legs will be reduced, and night cramps will disappear.