Treating varicose veins at home - is it possible to deal with folk remedies?
Varicose veins are a typical female disease that can bring a lot of discomfort to sexual intercourse. Girls and women almost always experience lower extremity pain and heaviness, which often leads to sleep disturbances and insomnia.
In addition to pain and discomfort, varicose veins bring physical dissatisfaction to their owners and aesthetics. The disease manifests in the formation of ugly spider veins and raised veins on the legs that must be hidden under trousers and long skirts or skirts.
Does it make sense to treat varicose veins at home with folk remedies?
Treatment of varicose veins is a very tedious and time-consuming process. In most cases, going to countless doctors, performing various hardware procedures, and using various creams and ointments did not bring the expected results.
Girls desperately battling disease do not see the point in using folk remedies. At the same time, some of them can be very effective and have been tested by generations of women with the disease.
Folk remedies in particular are popular for treating reticular varicose veins, ie treatments that women experience without physical pain. The disease, which looks like multiple clusters of blue webs, is most common on the lower legs and thighs. Most of the time, the disorder appears in women after pregnancy, when the hormonal background changes drastically.
In this article, we'll tell you how to heal varicose veins with folk remedies and what you need to do to get there.
What lifestyle should women with varicose veins follow?
To heal varicose veins at home, you should first organize the right lifestyle. To do this, you must eliminate bad habits, such as smoking and drinking alcohol, as they only make the situation worse.
Also, you should definitely adjust your diet. If possible, it is necessary to minimize the intake of spicy, smoked and fried foods and limit the intake of salt.
At the same time, some products for treating varicose veins of the lower extremities are not only allowed, but must also be consumed without restriction, such as:
- All kinds of seafood - mussels, squid, shrimp, fatty fish, etc. As part of these products, large amounts of copper give elasticity to blood vessels;
- fresh vegetables. If you eat vegetables in various salad forms, use only vegetable oil for seasoning. Mayonnaise and sour cream in this disease must be completely excluded from the diet;
- Seaweed is not only rich in copper, but also rich in flavonoids, which reduce the likelihood of thinning capillaries;
- Beef or calf liver not only treats but also prevents varicose veins;
- Kashgar. Try eating porridge for breakfast every day. Oatmeal, buckwheat, and rice are among the most important ingredients to treat this disease at home.
How to treat varicose veins with simple folk remedies?
The following folk remedies are very effective in helping treat varicose veins in the legs:
- One of the simplest and at the same time effective folk remedy for this disease is garlic oil. To prepare the medicine, you need to crush the garlic with its white husk. Then mix with butter in a 1: 2 ratio. Apply the resulting slurry to the protruding vein, place the parchment over it and secure with a bandage or wool scarf. So you can leave it on overnight, and after washing your feet thoroughly in the morning, you need to put them in warm socks. I believe that if varicose veins are treated like this every day for a year, there will be no traces left;
- In addition, you can stick ordinary tomato slices on the sore spot before going to bed. Also, in this case, green fruits are best;
- If you experience leg pain and other discomfort, try mashing them with raw mashed potatoes. To do this, peel it from the peel and grate it. After 4 hours, the puree must be washed off;
- Combine these folk remedies with a glass of green apple. The Antonovka variety is best for you. To prepare it, you need to boil 1 liter of water, then pour 3 apples into it, cover and leave it in a warm place for 3-4 hours. The apples should then be broken without taking them out of the water, mixed and strained well. Add 20 tablespoons of honey. The resulting solution is drunk in the morning and evening, 50 ml each time.
Herbs of folk remedies for treating lower extremity reticular varicose veins
One of the most effective ways to get rid of reticular varicose veins with the help of folk remedies is herbal remedies.
Try the following recipes to combat the cosmetic flaws that accompany this disease:
- Kalanchoe, a well-known indoor medicinal plant, is very effective in treating this disease. Put the longevity leaves in a one-liter jar and fill it halfway. Apply 70% alcohol to the leaves. Infuse the drug for 10-14 days with occasional shaking. Do not expose the jar to direct sunlight. The legs must be lubricated with the resulting solution every day before going to bed;
- In summer, you can find psyllid grass in most summer homes. Take it as often as you can to prepare for a long-term effective treatment for varicose veins. Psyllids must be applied to the sore spot and covered with common burdock, plantain, or cabbage leaves. You should do these compressions at least 4 times a day, but stand for no more than two hours each time.
Of course, varicose veins are a very unpleasant disease that prevents women from loving their body and enjoying its beauty, while also causing a lot of pain and discomfort. In the treatment of reticular varicose veins, simple folk remedies are sufficient, while in more complex cases a mandatory consultation with a phlebologist is required.
At the same time, folk remedies should not be underestimated - a combination of medical treatment and hardware treatment can speed up the elimination of this disease and greatly relieve your condition.