Gymnastics with varicose veins of the lower limbs — how to improve the state of the veins, performing simple exercises
Varicose veins called sustainable extension and elongation of the veins, accompanied by thinning of their walls and the formation of the so-called nodes. The reason for this phenomenon lies in the serious condition of the walls of the veins and failure of their valves.
This is a disease which is rather widespread, and most often occurs in women. Often the varicose veins starts of working age – about thirty-forty years.
The main risk factor for the development of this disease is an active life-style.
The use of gymnastics
The therapeutic use of exercises in the varicose veins is difficult to overestimate. Special gymnastics you can:
- improving venous outflow and lymphatic;
- increase physical endurance;
- normalize the arterial inflow;
- improve the tone of veins;
- improve the peripheral circulation.
If, however, the neglect of medical gymnastics at varicose veins of the legs, this will be the cause of stasis of the blood in the blood vessels affected, in addition, will increase the pressure.
In turn, this will lead to an accumulation of water in the area of the ankles, stop, the lower parts of the legs, which often exacerbates the sensation of pain.
In particular, the exercises in varicose veins of the legs are useful to people who just move in their daily lives.
The simplest exercise is to walk.
People who suffer from this disease, must walk every day. Also, you can go cycling. Very useful swimming.
Not everyone knows that not every exercise is useful in varicose veins. Which sport in varicose veins useful, and that it is harmful?
The operation for the removal of varicose veins is often the only solution. We say that the type of surgery you choose in a way or in the other case.
There is a special rehabilitation exercises in varicose veins of the legs. For the execution of these exercises was the most effective, it is necessary to respect the following rules:
- people who have a place of work, at least once an hour, should make five-minute warm-up;
- it is important to check the posture, it is not recommended to place the foot on the leg;
- the charge should be administered 15-30 minutes per day;
- in the course of the day they need to do a couple of repetitions.
A series of exercises
The expert-phlebologist recommend you to perform specific exercises against varicose veins in the morning and in the evening, with them, about 15-30 minutes.
Until the exhaustion of the bearing if same is not possible, because each person has a limit of its physical capabilities.
Enough is a continuous exercise for five minutes, in this case, we recommend that you take breaks. If you feel tired, it is better to postpone the lesson.
The main complex of exercises for all types of disease
These exercises are suitable with varicose veins of the upper and lower limbs, varicose veins pelvic, and other types of disease:
- Lie on your back, bend the leg, pulling it to his chest. Then straighten it upwards, secure it for a few seconds and down. The same exercise to do for the second leg.
- Lie down, bend your legs and lift upward. Straighten them, hold for a second, always to bend and return to starting position.
- Lie down, raise your legs upwards and feet to perform movements of rotation, to do this you must towards the outside and towards the inside. Then you can bend and straighten the fingers and foot.
- Sit on a chair, extend your heels into the floor. Move the socks in different directions. Do 15-20 times.
- Lie down on your stomach, clutching the hands to the hips. In turn, lift each leg as high as possible. At the highest point for a few seconds to linger, and then return to the place. Do 8-10 reps.
- Exercise: "the swallow". Stand up, lower the arms along the body. Breathe in, raise your hand, and after that stand up on tip toes. During the exhalation take the pose of the swallows. Do the exercise 15-20 times.
- Roll from heel to toe, moving on him the weight of the body. Do 15-20 repetitions.
- Within 15 minutes of run walk on your heels, socks, with a high lifting hip.
Exercises for the legs
Gymnastics with varicose veins of the lower limbs includes these exercises:
- Drain the veins of the legs. Need to lie down, close your eyes and relax, it is necessary to deeply and evenly breathe. Under the foot you need to put a couple of pillows – this will allow them to lift in the 15-20 degrees.
- Lie down, bend your legs, with the foot on the floor. Put your hands on your hips. Gradually inhale, raise the head and the body. The hands should slide toward the knees. Making a slow exhalation, return to the original position.
- Go, put your hands along the body, legs brought up to 15-20 degrees and secure between them a small cushion. Breathe in slowly, bend in the lower back and buttocks need to detach from the floor. Slowly выдохнув, return to the initial position.
- Go, put your hands along the body. The foot to bend and, gradually exhale, engage the stomach. On inspiration inflate the belly.
- Put your feet together, put your hands along the body. Take a deep breath, slowly rise on socks, exhale and return to the original position.
Regular execution of special exercises for the lower limbs will help reduce the manifestations of venous insufficiency, to suspend the development of the disease and reduce the risk of development of dangerous complications.
A series of exercises for the upper limbs
To reduce the appearance of varicose veins of the upper limbs, it is necessary to perform simple exercises:
- Lie down on your back, put a pillow under your neck. Lift your arms and legs at right angles to the body, the foot, pull on himself. Take exactly and in depth. Then vibrate the hands and feet for 3 minutes.
- The hands crossed behind the head. Slowly turn the housing in both directions. Do 20 repetitions.
- Pull the arms forward, tighten his fists. Disconnect the palm of the hand, widely spreading the toes. Do 20 repetitions.
- Compress the wrist of the left hand with the right palm. Lift the left arm as high as possible, while on the right it is necessary to provide the resistance. Repeat 20 times. Then lift the hands upwards, fix them in this position for 20 seconds. Repeat the exercise for the second hand.
- Raise the arms above the head, to compress and decompress fists. Do 80 repetitions. Lower your hands and do the same.
A series of exercises for the pelvic organs
If the varicose veins touched the pelvis, it is recommended that you perform the following exercises:
- The exercise "bicycle". You must lie down on your back and legs to simulate a cycling tour. The back and the back must be pushed down to the floor.
- Exercise "scissors". Lie on your back, pull the arms along the body. Do tilting motion in the vertical and horizontal position.
- Exercise "birch". Lie on your back, leaning on the shoulder, the leg lift at the top and hold on to feelings of fatigue. If you want, you can complicate this exercise: for this you can add the flexion and extension in the knee.
- Paul squat. Straight standing, legs apart to the width of 30-40 cm, Slowly sit down, when this is not possible to get below the level of the knees. For a moment, it must remain in this position, then slowly return back. Do 10-15 repetitions.
- Sit on the floor, put the hands behind and lean them on the floor, pull the legs. Bend the right leg at the knee, place the foot near the left knee. Raise and lower the left leg. Do 10-15 repetitions.
For the treatment of varicose veins has been the most effective, throughout the day, you can perform additional exercises:
- Stand, foot put on evenly. Climb onto your toes and slowly come down. Do 20-30 repetitions. Stockings to melt part, the heel is put together and again do 20-30 lifts. The same procedure should be done with a divorcee, heels and socks together.
- Need to walk on the spot, without lifting from the floor socks.
- Put your feet together, pull the arms along the body. Taking a slow breath, bring your shoulders back. During exhalation need to relax and tilt the head forward.
- The starting position is the same. Taking a breath, hands in the air and stand on the socks. Then exhale and return to the original position.
- Very effective is the contraction of the buttocks. This exercise can be performed in any location of the body.
Exercises for the prevention of varicose veins
To prevent the development of varicose veins, it is also necessary to perform specific exercises:
- Go, pull the arms along the body, put one leg on a chair. Alternatively, the left elbow and right foot. Do 5 repetitions for each foot.
- Go, pull the arms along the body. Lift your legs upwards and grow in different directions. You should not delay socks and rotate the joints of the right ankle and the left. Do 5-7 repetitions.
- In the same position, bend the legs and movements of rotation of the joints of the knee. Do 5-8 times to the right and to the left.
- Lean on my shoulder, and lift your legs upward, as in an exercise of "birch". Dilute the walk. The position of the feet change . Do 4-7 reps.
- Jump on your toes 10-15 times, stand on one foot and after a couple of seconds to repeat the jump.
For more ways to treat the disease
Of course, varicose veins are some of the limitations of motor activity.
But this does not mean that all types of sport if varicose veins are a taboo. For example, it is very useful to practice swimming, are allowed all the exercises you can do sitting or lying down.
In addition, it is possible to practice yoga or pilates.
Benefits of the massage with varicose veins is to boost blood circulation in the affected areas.
It is hoped that this procedure is performed a specialist.
If you decide to do it yourself, you need to remember that the touch should be light and delicate. Do not touch the veins, that protrude more than others – you can only aggravate the problem.
Diet in varicose veins is to a proper diet.
In the diet must be present products that promote able of the blood and blood vessels. Necessarily need to eat foods rich in vitamin C.
In addition, the diet must be present fruits of the sea, because they prevent the stretching of the walls of the blood vessels.
Not less useful, and vegetable fibres, which ensure the normal functioning of the intestine, which is very important in varicose veins.
Contraindications for physiotherapists
In this disease, in no case, can overload the legs.
It is not recommended to engage in professional sports that require static exercises or serious loads of power.
Absolutely can not lift weights.
If varicose veins are allowed only light exercises, which do not cause excessive voltage.
Varicose veins is quite unpleasant disease, which occurs very often. To reduce the manifestations of it, we recommend that you perform specific exercises. When this is very important for the lessons were light and regular.